#together// Chaz & Carolyn
The root of my happiness is my family. I know this isn't true for everyone, and I hope that you are able to consider someone your 'family.' I have a best friend that with out a doubt is my sister and she is a wonderful Auntie to my babies.
Today launches my very first #together post. A project where I'll be photographing families from all walks of life. In hopes that even though we look different, the message of being together and sharing our joys and concerns will be widely similar. To help close the gap that different is weird and deserves less than us.
1. Who is in your family? Chaz, Carolyn, Brooklin (5), Brinlee (3.5)
2. If your family was a movie, which one would you be? Our family as a movie would be Forrest Gump (we don't watch many movies)
3. What are your core values?
- Respect for ourselves and others in words and actions
- Being a positive influence on others and the environment
- Educating ourselves on the different strengths and differences of those around us.
- Love each other unconditionally!
4. What scares you most as a parent? What scares me most as a parent is my children believing what others may say to or about them and allowing it to negatively influence their view of themselves.
5. What are your family's goals? Our family goals are to support each other in our journey to become what it is each of us want to become.
6. Dear Brooklin and Brinlee,
You are the brightest light in my life! It is impossible to put into words the love I have for each of you and your unique and brilliant personalities. You make me the happiest Mama on Earth and I can not wait to see where this life journey we are making as a family will go!
In the words of my favorite Rascall Flatts song, "My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small. You never need to carry more than you can hold and while you're out there getting where you're getting to...II hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too, yeah, this is my wish.
You, my girls, are so very loved and treasured. I will love you forever and ever.